Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ladies, in a long term relationship, would you ask your SO to get circumcised, if he wasn't already?

If so, why / why not? How important is it to you?Ladies, in a long term relationship, would you ask your SO to get circumcised, if he wasn't already?
No I wouldn't. It doesn't bother me in the slightest!Ladies, in a long term relationship, would you ask your SO to get circumcised, if he wasn't already?
No - its not important
God no!





I disagree with circumcision. You can't tell me that cutting bits off babies is normal.


Not to mention that if you love someone, you shouldn't be asking them to get parts of their body cut off.
No because that's simply insane and stupid!
If someone did then they don't truly love you.





I would kick anyone to the curb that even brought up the idea. It's offensive to think I'm stupid enough to actually concider having surgery that removes most of my sexual pleasure for them.





-Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment