Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get her back after 4 months?

my relationship with this chick just ended. She has a new boyfriend. I havnt really spoke to her in months til yesterday. I texted her and told her if she was happy then i was happy for her and told her I was doing amazing. should i just back off and wait now?How to get her back after 4 months?
If she's happy then don't mess with things. Unless she means that much to you then don't risk her feelings. I think it would be nice to be her friend though unless it would be too painful (know how that goes)How to get her back after 4 months?
YOUR EXACTLY LIKE MY BF THAT LIKE TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE YOUR DOING EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT YOU REALLY R...





WELL MY BF AND I BROKE UP AFTER 1 YEAR AND 5MONTHS OF BEING TOGETHER AND 4 MONTHS LATER RANDOMLY HE TXT ME ASKING ME THE SAME THING CUZ I HAD A NEW BF AND HE FOUGHT FOR ME UNTIL HE GOT ME BACK AND NOW WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS..





SO THE MORAL OF MY STORY IS THAT YEA YOU CAN GET HER BACK IF YOU THINK THERE'S STILL A CHANCE SHE STILL LOVED YOU... I SAY FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT... DON'T LET HER GO AND TELL HER NOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT HER BACK...
If she has a new boyfriend that she is happy with hell yeah you better back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment