Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I as a Capricorn make my relationship with a Leo better?

See, I'm a Capricorn, and my girlfriend is a Leo. I read that we aren't compatible, but we love each other alot. So what can I do to change for the better? I don't want my girlfriend to leave me cause I'm a boring ole' goat.How can I as a Capricorn make my relationship with a Leo better?
IF YOU LOVE EACH OTHER, THEN WHY CHANGE? JUST BE YOURSELF! SHEEESH!How can I as a Capricorn make my relationship with a Leo better?
Capricorns are seen as socially awkward and independant.. and not that affectionate.


Leos are stereotypically social, and independant as well, but they like affectione (again stereotypically).


I find Caps and Leos misunderstand each other alot..


Caps may see Leos as too 'crazy' and Leos see Caps as too reserved.


Just communicate (as all people in relationships should) and realize good intentions.
I'm a Leo girl married to a Capricorn guy. Leos and Capricorns are compatible but this pairing does take some work. First rule. DO NOT CHANGE FOR ANYBODY. If you have to change who you are to be with someone, you are with the wrong person. I can speak from experience when I say that when I first met my husband, I thought he was boring beyond belief but one thing I discovered and that is that Capricorn men have an amazing sense of humor but you guys need to learn to loosen up!!! :) Leos can help you loosen up and discover the fun and silly side of life. Once my husband loosened up and once he learned to not take everything (including himself) so seriously, our relationship improved 110%! Don't sell yourself short and don't be self-critical. If she really loves you and my guess is that she probably does, she'll stay. The one thing Leos value more than anything is loyalty. It is the one quality that Capricorn can provide in abundance and to us, that means a lot. I hope everything works out for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment