Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I redevelop our friendship again?

So I used to be friends with this girl, it was several months before. Ever since then, our relationship has deteriorated. How can I get her to trust me again, and to be close with her just like before? I still really want to be friends with her still, but whenever I try and talk with her, it's like she doesn't care anymore and things get kind of awkward.





Please give me some suggestions!How can I redevelop our friendship again?
Well Watever You Did Seems Pretty Bad. But Just Pull Her To The Side (Be Serious) And Tell Her How You Feel And Wat You Want To Happen And Be Like ';I'm Really Sorry I Hurted You And I Promise I Wont Ever Do It Again Now Will You Please Talk To Me';- I Promise You This Will Work Trust Me Im A Girl I Would No.

No comments:

Post a Comment