Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have a crush on my doctor. How can I get him to have a relationship with me?

Do you think you are the only one who feels this way about him? When a man FINDS a wife he finds a good thing. Stop looking for what will ultimately be your knight in shinning Armour. As women we should hold ourselves in the highest regard and protect our sanctity. If the feeling is mutual than you would have known by now. There is nothing more uncomfortable about having a crush on someone who is off limits, and being politely rejected. If you want to date him then tell him you are no longer interested in being his patient due to the fact that your feelings for him are less than professional and you have a personal interest in seeing him in a more casual setting. See what he says and use common sense instead of emotions to determine if you made the right decision.I have a crush on my doctor. How can I get him to have a relationship with me?
You want him to lose his license? Leave him alone. It's inappropriate.I have a crush on my doctor. How can I get him to have a relationship with me?
hi this is blue, you can,t have a relationship ,with youre doctor, he is not allowed to
  • hair designs
  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment