Monday, August 16, 2010

How Do I put the spark back in my relationship?

me abd my boyy just need to rekindle the flame,how do I do so?How Do I put the spark back in my relationship?
call him and ask him out on a date! or he can go to your house and you can play vid games or talk about stuff 8DHow Do I put the spark back in my relationship?
**** like you have never ****** before
you can like buy those packages of sparklers that they sell for like july 4'th. jus buy lots of those and light them up, then you'll have serious spark happening then!!
well i've been with my boyfriend for 2yrs. and wat i would do is just call him out of no where and tell him i love him and hang up it makes him feel special and YOU problably should just remind him of to good old times ,,, go some were yah use to hang out or something
Try things you haven't done before, that would be a good start...

No comments:

Post a Comment