Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I keep a relationship with someone who goes to another school?

Okay, so there's this girl that I like and i know that she likes me, but I don't know how I would be able to see her... she lives 22 minutes away from my house and i don't have a license yet so that is an issue and I wouldn't know what to do if I could get a ride there because there's nothing really out there and don't want her parents to have to drive that far out... BTW she lives in Sanger, TX and I live in Denton, TX so if theres places that you know of around there that would be great info...How do I keep a relationship with someone who goes to another school?
if you don't have a license yet, you don't need to have a relationship. just wait till you get your license, then you can see her all you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment