Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get myself out of this ';boyfriend girlfriend'; relationship?!?

okay. (this is long story, shorter)


me(male) and my sister met another 2 people who were brother and sister.


my sister eventually got into a gf bf relationship.


yet, i haven't with the girl i met.


and i dont want to.


she really thinks we are in a relationship when we are not (trust me).


i could just drop everything but that will change the good repuation i have with their family.


what should i do?


i want to get myself out of this non real, gf bf relationship that we ';have';?


thank you.How do i get myself out of this ';boyfriend girlfriend'; relationship?!?
just act obsessed with her until she doesn't want to be hereHow do i get myself out of this ';boyfriend girlfriend'; relationship?!?
Just tell her you guys aren't dating... or if you just want to ';break-up'; with her then tell her it would be best if you didn't have a girl friend right now because it is...(examples) interferring with your school work, your parents don't want you dating, you don't want to be in a relationship, you just want to be friends, etc.
lol. sorry but this is funny. just quit acting like ur in a realationship. say things such as hey can i talk to u about some girl...i need advice or hey lets go hang out with this chic. just things that will make her realize u dnt have the hotts for her and r just friends

No comments:

Post a Comment