Monday, August 16, 2010

Facebook: How do you cancel a relationship without it being published?

I want to cancel my relationship with my boyfriend, and I don't want it to be published on anyones Homepage, I already now how to X it off my profile but I seriously don't want it on anyones home page saying that i am ';no longer listed in a relationship with _____';.Facebook: How do you cancel a relationship without it being published?
BEFORE changing your relationship status, you need to change your News Feed %26amp; Wall Privacy settings:


http://www.facebook.com/privacy/?view=fe鈥?/a>





You'll see a bunch of options with boxes next to them on the left hand column. Look for the option with a heart next to it that says ';Change relationship status.'; UNCHECK the box next to that. Then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the blue Save Changes button.





Now you've changed your settings for your relationship status. When you decide to cancel it, the story won't publish on your Wall.Facebook: How do you cancel a relationship without it being published?
why do not you just try deactivating ur facebook account for a while and then reactivating it, usually a week of deactivation would work

No comments:

Post a Comment