Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to be in a relationship with someone you can't communicate out of school?

So I'm a 14 year old boy. In 8th grade. I like this girl and she likes me too but there is absolutely no way to communicate with her. I'm not on her team (we have 2 teams in each grade) so we have zero classes together. I can only see her 20 minutes before school and 4 minutes between every period (if I'm lucky and catch her in the hall.) She doesn't have a cell phone so there's no way to call or text her. She doesn't have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc so there is no way to talk to her except those few minutes we have at school. How can I make this work?





During the summer, we both go to the same country club, but there is no way for me to know when she's going or not. What do I do? Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment