Friday, August 20, 2010

Help! How should I break up with my boyfriend of 3 years?

Okay, My boyfriend and I have been dating for over 3 years and have broken up a couple have times. Mostly my doing. I always go back to him though because it seems I a a bit of a push over and he knows exactly what to say to get me back. Lately he has been drinking a lot and it seems as though all he wants is sex and that is NOT how I want this relationship to continue on. We also have been fighting constantly about tons of things. It's not anything big but we just bicker all the time! I need help because I want out of this relationship before he ends up proposing or something and its too late.Help! How should I break up with my boyfriend of 3 years?
Tell him the truth about how you feel. Ask him to remain your friend. Good luckHelp! How should I break up with my boyfriend of 3 years?
tell him you dont just want sex and youre sick of his drinking


Then just dump him





Minee?





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





xx
I am going to be frank, 3 years off and on... is not 3 years at all. You should have never gone back to him. It's better to be single for 3 years than go through 3 years of bs.





Trust me, I went through 2 years of this kind of crap and I got sick of it. If I break up with them once I don't go back to them again because the original reason we split is probably still there or is going to come back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment