Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How long does the average high school relationship last?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half, and while that seems like an eternity to me, I wonder if it is really that long. Everyone says relationships never last in high school. But he's the most amazing person I have ever met in my life. I'm almost 16 and he's almost 17 and we care about each other an awful lot, people always say we fight like an old married couple. I guess what I'm asking is would you consider this a long relationship? And how do I keep things going so well so that we don't slowly fall apart?How long does the average high school relationship last?
I went with the same girl all though H.S. Then married her. Things don't always work out that way all the time. Try not to fight to much over little things( pick your battles ).How long does the average high school relationship last?
1 amazing night

No comments:

Post a Comment