Monday, August 16, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on how to get over a guy?

I have liked this guy for a while now (over 1.5 years) and we dated for like 3 months and 12 days but I can't seem to get over him and it's been 3 months since we broke up. He is always rude and mean to me but my mind and heart keeps making up excuses for why he is treating me the way that he is. I just like him so much and he is so perfect for and has all the qualities of the perfect guy for me. 2 years ago I made a list of all the qualities that I want in a man and he fits all but one which is blue eyes but appearence doesn't even really matter. So... Does anyone have any advice for getting over this guy? I have tried hanging out with other guys to see if i like them, forgeting about him, ignoring him, and acting like everyone else does towards him and none of them seem to work. It's getting to the point where I am ruining our friendship because I can't get past our old relationship. And he also has 2 classes with me and they just happen to be the 2 classes that I don't have any other friends in... Please help me :(Can anyone give me advice on how to get over a guy?
Thanks for answering my question. It helped a little. Although the girl im having problems with is really confusing me and was on the verge of leaving me completely I was NEVER rude or mean to her. I understand that shes overwhelmed and probably just needs some time. Its hard when someone doesnt share the same feelings that u have for them. Im going through that right now, but theres no excuse for him to treat u badly. If he cant be civil w/u even as a friend I would try to move on. kindof hypocritical of me since i know it would be extremely hard, but I know how u feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment