Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get a better relationship with my dad?

My dad talks more to his daughter (my sister) than his son...He gets on me for everything I do, but let's my sister slide for anything and everything...


They get along better too...I just want to know a better way for me to be on his good side, or something like that!!!


P.s. I don't like sports, and so he had another kid just so he would be interested in sports...I think I let my dad down...:-(How do I get a better relationship with my dad?
me and you both need Dr. PhillHow do I get a better relationship with my dad?
Son your dad loves you,however most men have a hard time expressing their love. Especially to their sons. You should find something you both like to do and try to bond. Whatever you do, do it fast cause you won't want to regret not spending time with your dad.
dont worry about him if he cant love you for who u r then dont worry about it its his problem not urs

No comments:

Post a Comment