Friday, August 20, 2010

I have been dating a man for 6 months. When we first met our goals were...?

to find the right person and get married and start a family. He is 37 and I am 30. He has never been married and I am divorce, neither have children. We have had talks as to how our relationship is going and both think it is going on well. I am a little concern because after 6 months of being together, he has never said 'I love you' to me. I have not said it to him either because of that. I dunno if it is still too early in our relationship to know if it is love or maybe he is shying away from a commitment (that he loves me). He also says he would like to get married someday, but if it doesn't happen, he would be ok with that too. I don't know if i am wasting my time. So now my question is....Do you think after 6 months should he know he loves me and tell me or do you think he is just leading me on and doesn't want the commitment? I should move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment