Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why am I acting like this. And how could i Fix this. relationship issue?

Here is the deal,


I am asking things to my girlfriend so we can try to make it better between us.Which I am also trying to do some change...and make our relationship better.


I also noticed that I am kinda paranoid, I am affraid of her cheating on me,even if I know that she won't.


Is there anything I can do or something so I dont feel like I need to know where she is and everything at pretty much at all time?


I have been also told that I could give her some more space....But I really dont know what this mean or how to do so.HELPWhy am I acting like this. And how could i Fix this. relationship issue?
Well, dude, here's the deal. Some people are going to be control freaks in life. I'm guessing something has happened to you in the past or with her that has put this fear of being cheated on in your head.





You are a control freak. Not much you can do. It's your personality. You need to learn trust and to lay back if you want to keep this girl.





Otherwise, let her go. It's not fair to her if she's not doing anything wrong. But if you can't, then get rid of her and find a girl you can be comfy with.





Giving her some space means you are clingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment