Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get her back after 4 months?

my relationship with this chick just ended. She has a new boyfriend. I havnt really spoke to her in months til yesterday. I texted her and told her if she was happy then i was happy for her and told her I was doing amazing. should i just back off and wait now?How to get her back after 4 months?
If she has a new boyfriend that she is happy with hell yeah you better back off.How to get her back after 4 months?
If she's happy then don't mess with things. Unless she means that much to you then don't risk her feelings. I think it would be nice to be her friend though unless it would be too painful (know how that goes)
YOUR EXACTLY LIKE MY BF THAT LIKE TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE YOUR DOING EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT YOU REALLY R...





WELL MY BF AND I BROKE UP AFTER 1 YEAR AND 5MONTHS OF BEING TOGETHER AND 4 MONTHS LATER RANDOMLY HE TXT ME ASKING ME THE SAME THING CUZ I HAD A NEW BF AND HE FOUGHT FOR ME UNTIL HE GOT ME BACK AND NOW WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS..





SO THE MORAL OF MY STORY IS THAT YEA YOU CAN GET HER BACK IF YOU THINK THERE'S STILL A CHANCE SHE STILL LOVED YOU... I SAY FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT... DON'T LET HER GO AND TELL HER NOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT HER BACK...

No comments:

Post a Comment