Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get over infidelity?

My boyfriend and I have been together for just over 2 years and we have an 18 month old daughter. He recently told me he was cheating on me off and on for the first 7 months of our relationship with his ex. Which also means he was cheating while I was pregnant. Obviously I am trying to get over it for our daughters sake, but I have become obsessed with his ex and I have convinced myself that he is still talking to her and sees her from time to time. I have no solid proof that he is though. I dont trust him at all and I dont believe anything he says, but I try not to cause fights over it. How do I get over it and forget about it?How to get over infidelity?
There is a tremendous amount of hidden mind manipulation within many sexual presentations disguised as regular sexual attraction. all these play a part in the causes of infidelity. Becoming familiar with all of them and the methods to free oneself from these unwanted intrusive elements is important. They are written in the book which I mention in the below sources section.





in addition I have a yahoo group on sexual addiction at:


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sagessolut鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment