Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do you seek relationships? Is it because you can't stand being alone or do you think you need to be in?

one?


Is it something else? How long can you go before seeking out a relationship?


Explain.Why do you seek relationships? Is it because you can't stand being alone or do you think you need to be in?
I do not seek a relationship because i cant stand being alone or single. I am actually very happy when single. I definitely dont seek one because i think i need to be in one.





I think for me, I just want the chance to have that amazing feeling you have when youre in love with someone who loves you back, just as much. I want to make someone experience that extraordinary feeling as well, because everyone deserves it... :)Why do you seek relationships? Is it because you can't stand being alone or do you think you need to be in?
The problem is that in these times, most of the girls out there are drugged up, club hopping, ';bisexual for attention';, chlamydia riddled whores that are sleeping with everyone and everything. Most of them are just after money and are willing to blow whoever they have to for some overpriced trinkets that their materialistic a$$es don't really need in the first place.





I have enough weed to last me a while and I don't feel like contracting the incurable gonorrhea just yet. I can wait a little longer....
lacking self-confidence or self-love will make a person get into a relationship in order to fill in the gap and get emotional attention INSTEAD of choosing wisely %26amp; with an open heart the right person for him/her,


the right persons are the ones we love for whom they are and NOT because they make us feel better about ourselves,


learning to appreciate and accept ourselves are the first steps towards finding our most suitable partners.


having friends, a passion or goal in life iare also good ways not to enter a relationship due to the feeling of emptiness...


nothing takes the place of an intimate partner, all what I mean is: being the best of who we are is the best start toward being in a better a relationship
Our purpose for living is to procreate. We need a partner of the opposite sex to do that. That's half of the reason. The other half is, in today's society, it's really difficult to procreate without having that partner of the opposite sex around for at least 18 years. Humans don't raise children communally anymore....at least not in the U.S. I'm pretty sure there are still some cultures in the world that do, though.
actually it's the other way around.....i can't stand being with someone all the time...i want to be left alone!......but i actually do want a relationship....just with someone who is ok with doing his own thing and lets me do my own thing some times
  • live.com
  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment