Monday, August 16, 2010

How long after a long-term relationship are guys upset about losing her?

generally, how long does it take a guy to get over the girl if theyve been together atleast 2 yrs %26amp; she leaves him?How long after a long-term relationship are guys upset about losing her?
every guy is different and so is every relationship/breakup/heart. only time tells.How long after a long-term relationship are guys upset about losing her?
It the guy if he's a shy loner type it will take longer than an outgoing person.
Well that depends on the guy's age - how many previous girlfriends etc...





for me now... I expect it... so I already have everything in store... I have gotten down my moping/sad phase to about 4-6 hours...





My first love - it took me 3 years...


Second - it took me a few months


Third - several days


Now... its like nothing... you realize that its just as easy to find another one as it is to lose one...
  • hair designs
  • What is the best DVR DVD
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment