Monday, August 16, 2010

Can casual sex relationships work long term?

I really like a girl ive been seeing for the last 8 months but dont want to be in a relationship with her because she slept with me the first night i met her and didnt tell me she had some stupid internet boyfriend abroad. Anyway... the second part of my question is... if its a casual sex relationship how often should we talkk?? I.E. should it be just about the sex or should we sppeak to eachother on a regular basis as if we were more than friends??Can casual sex relationships work long term?
Wow. what does she say? if she is not asking for a commitment, then don't over think this. Remember if she slept with you the first night, you slept with her too, there is no implication about her actions, that doesn't include you. Internet boyfriend??? So what.

No comments:

Post a Comment