Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In a relationship, how soon is too soon to use the L word?

I know answers will be all over the place; sorry all you incurable romantics, I'm not willing to say it just because I feel it. I'd really like to know if it would spook some of you if you heard it too soon, and just because I 'feel' something after 7 weeks, how do I even know its real? Thanks in advance.In a relationship, how soon is too soon to use the L word?
It's real when you would die for that person :) ';The greatest love is this: that a man lays down his life for a friend.'; Outside of the Bible, I think it can be applied here--relationships are an investment of your heart and if you're serious, then love should be too; not feeling like you have to say it just because you've been together for 7 weeks.In a relationship, how soon is too soon to use the L word?
If it's really love, then you'll know.


There won't be any doubt in your mind.





As for time-frame...


I think it differs person to person but as a general rule, I've heard 90 days.
7 weeks isn't too soon. you should just say it if you want to. i would say that a couple of days to a week would be too soon but anything else is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment