Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you find the guy that wants to be in a relationship not just for sex?

How do you find that guy that really wants to be with you rather than just for sex. i really want a guy to take me out and treat me properly instead of my past boyfriends. My problem is that i always fall for the guys but they are only with me for sex and then break my heart when they break up with me. so how do i go about trying to find this out when i first meet a guy?


thanks


xxxHow do you find the guy that wants to be in a relationship not just for sex?
Wait a while before you have sex with them. Most guys won't stick around past a month or two if that's all they want. And any guy worth being with will gladly wait for you.How do you find the guy that wants to be in a relationship not just for sex?
don`t sleep with them straightaway, they will soon lose interest if that's all they are after. not all men are the same there are some nice ones out there.
I dont know, but when you find out let me know. It remains a mystery. I have met all sorts of guys and I dont trust any of them because I see right through their lines just to get in my pants. Ive been abused in more ways than one and most of the time I just dont believe there is someone out there for me. To me the real thing is only what you see on tv or in the movies. Ive never experienced the feeling of being with someone because they genuinely love me. Thought so a couple of times before, but didnt pan out. Im losing hope. So if it works out for you that is good.
Not every guy is after sex, it's just that as you grow older sex becomes a big part of the relationship. You will find him in time, you can't rush these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment