Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How long should you be in a relationship before giving head?

Okay, I really don't want to hear that I'm too young. I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17 we have been together for a little under 3 months. We are getting tired with kissing. The thing is we are ALWAYS alone with eachother, we have every chance, I am just a bit aprehensive because I have never given head before, but I think I'm ready now. But I'm just curious:





How long should you be in a relationship before giving head?





How do I go about it?





When did you first give/recieve head.





Thank you .How long should you be in a relationship before giving head?
I think your old enough to make that decision. There is no ';time'; limit as to how long you should be together, when you feel comfortable then do it. When you go to do it just go for it, tell him to lay down or sit down and just go after it. If you feel you want help ask your friends that one of the best ways to get advice about how to give head.How long should you be in a relationship before giving head?
There is no set timetable for any couple. Most men I date, I have sex with on the first or second date.





Anyway, if you're ready, be sure of one thing: HE GOES DOWN ON YOU ALSO. Other than that, just suck gently on his penis and ask him what he enjoys- it is different for every man. And when he is going down on you, tell him if what he's doing feels good or hurts or what he should do.
You should wait until you are married, and remember that if you have to ask a question like this, that you are not ready for it.
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a little over 9 months and we are waiting until marriage for anything like that. I like knowing that if he really loves me he will wait..
im 16, my boyfriends 18, weve been going out for a year and ive never done that and were both perfectly happy.
2 hours
hija it may sound cliche but any sexual practice should only be done by married couples.





keep in min these practice is not the climax of a relationship.









if you wasn't on it by the second date... you'd be history.

No comments:

Post a Comment