Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Im 16 and live in missouri and would like to be in a relationship with a woman,how do i get myself out there?

I'm not going to label myself bi or lesbian,but I'm attracted to both sex's,and for right now I would rather date a woman than a man.like I said I live in missouri,but not in the city and would like to start dating women,and explore that part of my sexuality.I'm willing to date,have a relationship or even just ';mess around';.I'm girlie girl and would like someone like that,or artsy.if you have anyinfo,thanks:)Im 16 and live in missouri and would like to be in a relationship with a woman,how do i get myself out there?
If you want try is okay, but that girl is the same?


Take care of you always. It's okay to experiment, take advantage now that you can.and i hope you can find and take a decision.





Good luck!Im 16 and live in missouri and would like to be in a relationship with a woman,how do i get myself out there?
You should just open up to some of your girlfriends and tell them that about yourself. Who knows? They might be the same way. Happened to me. ;)
online dating
I hate to say this, and you might not want to hear it, but your first task right now is to be an Excellent Student, and and Excellent Teenager, and an Excellent friend.





You will have plenty of time when you get older to deal with being in relationship.





Focus on your education.

No comments:

Post a Comment