Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What pros and cons do you like better single or relationship?

Personally I like my total freedom doing whatever I want whenever I want. I like being selfish not having to worry about anyone else and it not being a bad thing. I dont fall in love never have never will, just something I am not capable of. I also just enjoy everything about being single. I will take the pros and cons over a relationship anyday. How about you, do you like being single or in a relationship, why???What pros and cons do you like better single or relationship?
i think ild rather be single and not date.What pros and cons do you like better single or relationship?
I much prefer being in a relationship. When I was in a relationship, I still had freedom to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted to. If you are in a relationship with the right person, you will still have that freedom.





I can't really see many advantages of being single, apart from the fact that maybe it focusses your mind a bit more on what you want out of life. But I would pick a relationship any day!
being single





pros... freedom, independence, making your own choices, traveling, growing bank account, plenty of time to do whatever you want





cons.... loneliness, feeling failure if you can't please someone, i felt a void in my heart until my daughter was born i was just meant to be a mother.





The point is some people like being single some don't. I honestly don't see any of it as bad (except for the relationships that go wrong because someone would rather be single or the bad parenting because someone really doesn't want to have a family) if you want to be single more power to you, at least you know what you want. If you want a relationship start a family etc power to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment