Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to get my ex to feel bad?

So my ex and i have dated twice but he has broken my heart four times. and last friday was his birthday. him and i madeout and he fingerbanged me. then he said he didnt want a relationship. so last night we had a long talk and i told him not to call me anymore if he didnt want to be with me, Because we talk on the phone everynight. how can i make him like me?How to get my ex to feel bad?
sometimes the best medicine is to just move on. I mean your not really needing to get back at him, your goal should be to get over him. I had a similar case and, honestly, its not worth pounding your heart into dirt little by little more everyday.How to get my ex to feel bad?
you can't make him like you, the best thing for you to do is move on. If he has broken your heart four times he will do it again and again cause he knows he can and that you will always be there for him. Just get out of that relationship and stay out, he is not worth your time!
he is using, is the harsh truth


so just move on and find someone who will treat you with respect, or even better enjoy being single and concentrate on friends, family and work. and also youll feel better without having to worry about whether he loves you or not
how to make your ex feel bad? Well I dont think you should waste your time on that...that is mean and immature. And if he doesnt want to be with you, at least you got a finger-deal out of it. Seems like he just wants to be on the market
He's using you. Don't let it happen, he doesn't want to be with you, he just wants action when he can get it and he knows you'll give it to him. Stand up for yourself and break things off completely.
hunny your destiny is to never keep a guy from walking away. ';if hes stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go';
Blackmail him with something very private, or go out with someone else to make him jealous.
Move on! Good grief. He is just not that into you and NOTHING you do will change that.
wel whenever you see him act really sad ... or make him jelous !

No comments:

Post a Comment